Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big silver dollar? Nah...got fooled big time but a nice silver ring, anyway.

REVIER

Stupid x/#*!%& Harvey Dent, Two-Face fake liberty dollar.
Looked like huge silver, reeded edge, pulled it out and it was wrecked on one side but I was still happy.
Turned it over and saw another face and the word copy...big letdown...not so happy.
Oh well, still an unusual find and something cool for the display case and made out of pewter.

Also got my last bit of clad, one more wheatie and a beautiful silver Claddah ring so the last hunt of the year was a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBTDmp1SUw&list=UUpjgKU3qrKYB57QV5wB3yog

Great find though! Probably less of those Batman specials minted than the originals...Great ring! Good finish on the year. looks like frost on the grass too. It sure has been fun following your adventures in 2013..:clapping:.
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Great find though! Probably less of those Batman specials minted than the originals...Great ring! Good finish on the year. looks like frost on the grass too. It sure has been fun following your adventures in 2013..:clapping:.
Mud

Thanks Mud, same for you.

I have been messing around with some of the tones and Treasurebone says that 2F seems to go deep and be the least bothered by EMI and I think he is correct.
I was able to turn this thing up to 99 on the sense and 9 on the thresh several times in areas around this big park...but at those settings there were just too many signals to deal with.
In a woods setting with a lot less targets these settings work well.
Still haven't messed around with your favorite DP tones but I will get on that this year...as soon as the now cold weather that came in today decides to leave.

Hey man, you just use what works! By gosh its cold here...teens...I promise to do a snow hill run this weekend to try to start the year off with a bang...I might try that 99sens, 2F tones, and go plus on the thresh since its like hunting through air anyway...there is some EMI around the rope tow motors when they are running, but I'll give it a go...the bummer on the deep targets is getting to them...:goodnight:
Mud