Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Biltmore House and Gardens

A

Anonymous

Has any one been there as of late. IT is beautiful. I got to see Napoleons very own chess board and other famous items. That is one incredible house it was un real. I have been three times and it still puts me in awe everytime I go. The main dining room with that giant organ and huge fireplaces where 8-10 foot timbers can fit inside its that big. You could park a small pickup truck in those fireplaces. Also the Grove Park in is an excellent place to stay as well. I highly recomend these two area. Wonderful places to visit. Heres a little secret the Biltmore Wine you may see in the stores is not from Biltmore's vinyards their vinyards are not mature but they do have a great garden area. Take care everyone

I like you web site it is so cool email me back ok </STRONG></FONT>