Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black Tungsten on the Soccer field.

dirtdevil

First Tungsten ring. Pretty neat ring.
Just in time for show and tell at the local club meeting :)
Found on a Soccer field just outside the lines where people may sit and watch the game.
VDI - Solid 70 on AT PRO

Nice Ring! I found one too between a totlot and a soccer field. Yours is much nicer looking as mine has no decorative cuts.
Keep swinging for some gold next!

Mark

Yeah, more and more of those dang things are starting to pop up. I got a greenish one a while back. That one does look good. HH jim tn

Ohhhhh! :rant: Still, good work..it confirms to you that you were hunting the RIGHT area for a gold or silver...:clapping:

Tungsten is so heavy, and the signal so solid, a guy really thinks he has gold there...they fool me all the time, thats why I get mad about it..
Mud

Yes I feel like this will be a good field.
Just saw some people playing Frisbee football , or something like football the other day.
Lot of over hand , under hand and side flinging going on :)
I only a very small portion .. Have a lot more to grid out.
Hopefully some Gold and Silver soon!
Appreciate your replies.
Robert
Katy, Tx