Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bonus Digs Drawing

A

Anonymous

Due to many requests, we will be adding an additional "Bonus Digs Drawing" to our Relic Hunting Weekend Contest. Anyone that buys a Dixie Metal Detectors Hat throughout the duration of the contest, is eligible for a separate drawing. One person from each Dixie Metal Detectors (2 total) will be drawn from the "hat" pool, and be entered into the main drawing for the Relic hunt weekend. Also, if you want to enter an alternate way; any donation of $20 or more made payable to the American Red Cross-Florida Hurricane Disaster Fund, will get an entry into the hat drawing. Your check must me mailed to us to receive entry, and we will forward all funds to the ARC in Washington D.C. Thank you and good hunting! PS:Contest rules are listed on our homepage. Void where prohibited by law.

I know that there are alot of us detectorist that can't afford another detector right now or have purchased one recently. I purchased a Minelab Exp II with the pro package and a bunch of extras and don't feel the need to purchase another detector nor have the spare money to do so. I appreciate a second chance at this contest and I think it's also a wonderful thing you are doing too in raising money for the ARC. I will order a hat and you'll see a little extra in my envelope to donate to the ARC too.
Thanks again David,
Scott Morrell
(ihuntrelics!)

Our friends in Florida appreciate everything we can do for them. I have friends that are down there presently trying to restore power. Good hunting, David @ Dixie