Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bottle hunting today!!

Ted bottle guy

I went down to local bottle digging dump i hit this place hard for four hour and found some nice bottles. A outstate amber embossed whiskey a local crown top soda from the 1890's and NH hutch bottle with a star in the center a amber mason lid and n bean pot with lid and several old inks and med bottles and odd shape oil lamp insert.

good work. is that blue bottle to the right of center in the middle pic on the left, embossed with a design or is that whitish sludge? Looks like a lady or a girl looking left with a fern or palm tree near her? If i had a dump like that near by that would put out that much in 4 hours, Id be there a lot! Good Hunts CO

Yes that blue perfume in the center is girl holding lamp the fern is on the side that not white junk that more design on it.My knapstack is full time its time to go there be another day at that dump soon!

That insert kinda resembles a candy container, is there any embossing? Really nice finds, and I agree with osgood about being there a lot . Good Luck on the next outing please share some more pics !!