Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bought an XP Deus water antenna!

samandnoah

If you search around you'll see that there is a premade antenna kit for sale. And this weekend is the last weekend at a special introductory price. I bought mine a little over a week ago, and this thing rocks! Could you make it yourself? Of course. But this is finished very nicely, and I didn't have the materials to do it myself, so it felt like a great deal to me and better use of my time. Comes with ties, too. And the transaction was a pleasure.

So how does it work? Well, I've only been able to try it in my swimming pool so far, and I can confirm that it works great. Hardly real world data, I know, but I haven't had the opportunity yet to test it on a hunt. But will soon, I hope!

That's it. No, I have no affiliation with the seller, and don't get anything. Truly just sharing some info that I thought some would appreciate.
Happy hunting!
Rich

Lets all of us know how it works out when you have more time (and some great finds too) in the water.

Thanks.
BC

Great review Sam- let us know how it works for you in the "real" water. Mine is really doing well in the streams.
:clapping: