Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boycott gas companies for one day: On May 1st 06

lamarc

Boycott gas companies for one day: On May 1st 06 Send this too everyone you know.Probably by now everyone's gotten this one in e-mail. It's a plea to strike back at oil companies for price gouging and stealing your money by declaring a one-day boycott at the gas pump you will be paying 3.00 per gallon by summer Yeah, that'll show them. Because then they won't get all the money you're going to spend filling up ... tomorrow.

Photo: The Associated Press

If you are driving you are burning gas. If you dont fill up Friday, you will fill up Thursday or Saturday. It will have no impact on prices whatsoever...

Here is an Idea...

DONT DRIVE FOR ONE DAY.

Gas price is determined by supply & demand. If the demand is low & the supply is high, prices will drop. That is why gas prices fell to 87 cents a gallon after September 11th 2001. People were afraid to travel and did not use fuel, so supplies were high. Simple economics.

An expert today said if everyone cut their driving by only 3% GAS PRICES WOULD TUMBLE. I cannot believe I don't here a thing about conserving fuel. I am doing whatever I can, including keeping to 55 MPH instead of 65 for better fuel economy.