Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brand NEW GEKO GPS' for Forum Posters $49 !!!!!!!!!!

DOC

Hey Gang!

I just scored a quantity of GEKO GPS's at a remarkable price. I think these things retail for $109. I looked them up on Ebay and the Completed Auctions look like they are selling there for between $65 and $69.

These are neat little units, and they actually do everything you would want a GPS to do. Primarily you want it to mark way points as to where you found gold. It will hold 250 waypoints.

Any way, while quantities last, if you have been a poster to this forum, your price is $49 plus $6 for Priority Mail.

If I have any left I will put them on Ebay, but I thought I would give you guys the first crack at them.

For our Aussie Mates, I think the Priority Global shipping rate is $14 ??? Have to check, I know it is not more than that.

Take care!

DOC

HEY DOC...ARE U HOME YET.....from all that sprawling on the beach and bird watching and winding in those babe fish

jh

n/t

n/t