Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brand New

seprock

I just started with the hobby, and I am thrilled! I have gone out a few times for short periods at a time. I have found a grand total of 31 cents, a modern bullet, and some trash. Not discouraged at all, I am just learning how to use my AT pro. If anyone could give me some pointers, I could really use them. So far my only struggle is finding places to hunt. I am looking forward to learning from all of you!

Dave

You will find a lot of help over on the AT Pro forum. Best tip I can give you. Learn your machine. Good way to start ? Toss out a handful of coins over a area. Hunt them all down. Listen to your machine. Than start finding legal places to hunt. Dig as discreet a hole as possible. Hunt when no one or few around. Be stealthy, be clean and leave no trace. After a couple thousand coins you will begin to understand that machine, and it's a good one.

Dancer