Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Breaking in a new e-Trac

DiggerODirt

My friend Tony got a new to him used e-Trac and we hit the woods today to break in in proper. I felt naked without my utility belt. I was missing my pin pointer, finds pouch, small shovels, magnifier, and my cleaning brushes. I had to do the old scoop dirt in the hand and run over coil procedure to find my targets...uuugghh. I managed to find a 1895 Barber Dime, 1886 Indian Head, and 1917 and 1941 wheat cents. Tony also found 1 Indian Head in the 1800s, so not a bad first real hunt for him.

HH,

You are worse than me I practically bring the hole tool box