Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Breaking in this new NoX.

Iowa, next time you're hunting try either beach mode when dirt digging. My buddy and I tested all the modes vs beach and beach was consistently deeper in our soil. In our soil using an F75 se ltd, there is usually 1 bar or no bars for mineralization. However we beach hunt the most and we pull deep silver rings in beach and it appears to be the same in dirt.

Iowa, next time you're hunting try either beach mode when dirt digging. My buddy and I tested all the modes vs beach and beach was consistently deeper in our soil. In our soil using an F75 se ltd, there is usually 1 bar or no bars for mineralization. However we beach hunt the most and we pull deep silver rings in beach and it appears to be the same in dirt.
Thanks for the tip. I will compare deep signals in beach next time out there.

Field 1 seems to be the top performer in my garden. On 23 sensitivity and recovery2 it just crushes a 12” bullet and a 10” silver quarter. 2 tone is sweet. Never tried it in the past.

In your conditions and location I would dig any positive response regardless of the numbers. When you are at max depth numbers and tones are out the window. You are spot on with Field 1 because it handles coke hot/rocks best.
HH Jeff