Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bullet ID

wheath22

The wind had the water blown out of the river yesterday so me and a friend took advantage of some seldom hunted river bottom in front of an old river fortification. He dug a huge bullet,said it was a .71 cal. I have never seen a bullet like this, it had 4 rings and was very pointed on the front end and the base was flat with a very small conical in the middle. I looked on several web sites but never saw this bullet. Just looking for some information.

sounds British...can you post a pic?? I believe both north and south had a few of those big bores mixed in...

hey I was thinking of a british smoth bore and stand corrected...did it look like this???

BU20a.jpg.JPG