Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Button ID help PLEASE

dannygene

[attachment 233208 DSC00599.JPG]The button below was found today at the same 1850 homesite that my hunting buddy found his csa belt plate .The front has a eagle with a circle of the best I can tell is 13 stars.The attachment 233208 DSC00599.JPG[attachment 233209 DSC00606.JPG]back mark reads New york Button somethingMy eyes dont see that wellSome of you button experts help me out

Based on the photo - I would say 1930ish US Army General Service Button. Not 100% sure as it looks older? cch

Thanks CCH I Googled general service buttons and found one with the front just like the one i found but had a different backmark.Thanks again.

After farther research the 1 on line is not like the shown above.The 1 above has 13 stars and the one I seen on line has 15 with more in the middle of them.Anyone know any button sites for research