Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calling Andy Sabisch

Lee,

Shoot me an E-mail or give me a call at home and I'll see what we can do . . . . . . . been swamped with non-detecting stuff for a while and have been off-line.

Andy Sabisch

Nice to hear from you. I have frequently read your posts and was starting to think I had computer BO or something.

I had been talking to some members of a small town historical society about detecting around an old house they had recently bought. Was old time hotel and rumoured to be whore house but that was never confirmed. Dirt floor in the basement. Has not been lived in for quite some time. I do not know how long it has been empty.

I would love to hunt it but they have decided that they do not want me poking around their grounds and they say the building is not safe to be in. On the other hand, they are getting ready to restore the building and will be having workmen all over the place as soon as they get the money together to pay for it.

I fear they have been alerted to the possibilities and will try to do it themselves. How do I sell my detecing skills? I have really only been doing this since last spring. Much better than I was last summer but probably still have a long way to go.

In case I ever come up with something like this in the future, I would like to develop some form of agreement but do not know where to start. Somewhere between, "I keep everything," and, "You keep everything."

Do you have any "standard" forms that you use in your hunting? Any help is appreciated.

Lee Walkowski
Midland MI