Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CALLING ANDY SABISCH

Got two questions????

1) where is that scene and what castle on the cover of your book?

2) why does the water mod antenna not cause the DEUS to sound off would a penny work the same way if I taped it to the coil would it not cause the DEUS to tone and id a target?
Thanks man

I'm not an expert on this and I may be wrong, but I think that nodule that the copper wire is laying on is the transmit portion of the coil and is not receiving the copper. Although receiving areas around the transmit part may pick up on the copper it isn't enough to override the strong transmission that is due to the cable being placed dead on the transmitting nodule. Also don't forget that the center copper wire is not supposed to be exposed but left in the inner plastic core.

Rob

PS. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have metal static around the coil, it will be ignored. Remember, the DEUS is a motion detector. So as long as the wire does not move, it's as with each other detector with wire - it will not cause a signal. (The same goes for the use of metallic screws as I had once to do after one broke.)
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

Sweet thanks