Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

can someone do a test

Low-Boy/LCPM

On the T2 and the X-Terra 50 would love to see how they do head to head. I have given up on the new White's and the new Fisher Edge. I think the T2 and X-Terra are the winners.

What could be next, I have a few hopes that not everyone shares. And it would have to help seperate trash from gold and I said HELP doesn't have to be perfect just give us a little push go give us more rings and goodies.

The Xterras are great machines, but not even in the same depth league as the T2. Scott is finding out that sometimes you just have to take these new ones for a spin, and let them prove themselves. the Xterras are mid-level performance at a mid-level price. The T2 is right up there with the best of them.

Ralph