Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can this forum be set to discriminate this guy out of here?

jtalley007

I want to read tests on the T2 and comments not bashing. I can take any detector out there and find something wrong with it. I can also take any decent detector and find good things. The Red Baron was a fast sweep 4 filter detector so there is apples to Oranges for you. The Tesoro Tejon is loved by many but deep Civil war nails read like a deep good target and I couldn't tell the difference. I sold mine and went back to other detectors that didn't have that problem. It appears as companies jack up the gain and try to get that last little bit of depth it may cause some issues, there is no free lunch. It's like having a detector like the 2-B, turning the voltage up to 44 and complaining about short battery life. I will try a T2 in the future once I decide which machine to sell and replace with the T2. I wish this bad mouthing would stop. There has always got to be a bad apple in every bunch.

[quote Scott Maine]n/t[/quote]

I dont think the T2 has a notch system, does it?