Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Carbon-fiber lower rods for Garrett's AT-series detectors now available!

sgoss66

Hi all!

I posted this over on the regular "Garrett" forum -- -- but I thought I'd mention it here also.

I'm now producing two-piece carbon-fiber lower shafts for Garrett's AT-series detectors. These are really nice, high-quality, hand-made shafts that are offered in both standard black, as well as colored carbon-fiber options. Along with 20% weight reduction as compared to the Garrett stock two-piece lower rod, I also utilize my heavy-duty clamping cam lock (as used on my Equinox shafts) -- which permits fast, easy installation of the lower rod section onto the middle section (as opposed to the more cumbersome stock twist-lock, with spring-button and button-hole design). In addition to the much faster installation of the lower rod section allowed by this cam locking system, adjustment of your lower rod length is not only much quicker and simpler, but you also are afforded UNLIMITED adjustment length options, as opposed to being limited to fixed button-hole locations -- all with the simple flip of the cam locking lever.

I produced a first, small batch of these shafts in four colors -- standard black, red/black, blue/black, and green/black (see pictures below), with a number of other color options available for future production runs. Have a look, and please contact me if you are interested.

THANKS!

Steve

GreenBlack1.JPG

GreenBlack@camlock.JPG

GreenBlack@coilconnection.JPG

Middle4Colors-small.jpg