Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Choosing Piezos for a new Headset.

S

stoneshirt

Hello,everyone.
I'm back in Santa Marta,Colombia.I Had to leave for 6 Months to re-new my Visa.I have a little work Bench now,and will be putting my THIRD Coil Cable on the Excal Blue.Along with new Power Cable and will be making up a new set of Head phones..I made a Pair last Year,and accidently left them at my Hotel Room in Ecuador!.As I've said,before you really can't count on ordering anything through the Mail down here in these latin American Countrys.Very exspenive,and a long wait.

You Guys have the Luxury of quick access and prompt delivery.When I built those Head Phones,I just researched all I could,through OBN,and all you Posters on here.Joe Lists Audio Sears and Kobi Tones and all the runners up...I just had to buy a Set of Head Phones of quality,and hope they contained decent Piezos.
What I'm getting to is......Are there known Brands of Head Phones that do contain One of OBN's recommendations?For example what does Sony have in their Sets.Or who might use Audio Sears in theirs.Thanks all.
stoneshirt.
PS.I hunted in every Major City and Town in my travels ,in Two Countrys,at every Electrical Supplyer I saw.And That Coil Cable(1/4 18G 4Wire was NOWHERE to be found!!!,I finally found some Cable that will work,but the Insulation must be a little thicker,and I'm having to inlarge the entrance Hole on the End Cap,and deal with embedding it into Epoxy in the Tower that needs to be built on the Coil(via OBNs Video)