Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Church Special Made Me Think

A

Anonymous

One of our church members did a special Sunday and sang a song about how God created the tree he knew would be used to build the cross to crucify Jesus. I'd never thought about it that way, really struck home in my head. Praise God!

That is a remarkable thing once we are aware of it ! Imagine all the things God is making today for our future, Steve in so az

Jesus knowing that he would bear the sins of man for our redemption. I often think of Gethsemane and His words, "Not my will Father, but thy will."
Dave

I hope you stop by often. Sounds like a neat song. Any chance you can post the words?

Next Sunday I'll ask the lady if I can have the words or at least the title to the song.