Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

class ring

okierebel

found a girls 2012 class ring in 2011. Had initials inside so i called school. They called me within 30 minutes. Contacted the dad and met. Graduation hadn't took place yet so he had already bought her a new one. He was still very appreciative and he said so people really find stuff with those things(detectors)?? I said well......yeah. You guys doing a return on long lost items is totally awesome!!

Its sometimes amazing on the items you can return. I have yet to find any ring with initials engraved. I found a silver bracelet engraved “Mimi” just outside a large student housing complex in the volleyball pit, went to the housing office and no one named “Mimi” in recent history nor any report of lost property. I was able to return a long lost dog tag just days after the dog passed away. Maybe someday I can reunite something special with someone special......

Once I found 2 cow tags(brass) in a field. One still had chain attached. both had numbers and name of owner. Come to find out they belonged to the landowner's father long since passed. I gave them to the elderly lady landowner and she gave one to her grown daughter. They really were appreciative and emotional. Kinda made me feel sad and good at the same time.

A few years back i found a high school class ring at the beach. It had been there for a while as it was encrusted with sand. It was make of "Lustrium". I did some cleaning and there was a young ladies name engraved in the ring. I could not believe what i was seeing so i had my wife check and she saw the same name. I had worked for 14 years with a gentleman who had a daughter by that name. I recognized the name as i remembered when she was born

I called his home and spoke to his wife. She seemed hesitant to admit that their daughter had lost her class ring. She gave the phone to her husband. we chatted for a couple minutes and i asked if his daughter had lost her class ring as i had found one with her name engraved in it.

He said i dont know. He asked his wife and she said Yes. She had lost the ring two years previously. Josten had a warranty that covered loss so instead of telling dad they just got her another one.

I took the ring to where he works and gave it to him He said he was going to have some fun when she came home from college.