Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

coil weights

Rob (IL)

Does anyone know the weights of the ultimate 13" and the 10x12 SEF coils?

I did not weigh them ... But to me the U13 feels slightly lighter than sef... But swinging they feel the same weight... But the U13 glides along the top of grass better, where it feels slightly more like pulling thru the grass with the sef. Both weigh more than pro coil. Me.... I prefer the sef. Ymmv

ive got the u13 not bad balance like said earlier here glides over ground nicely the white color in bright sunlight kind of glows like new white sneakers that kind of bugged me a bit thats why i always like a little dirt on my new sneakers lol i had the 10 by 12 sef but it died on me just after warrinty wore off got the 13 as no 10 by 12 ,s in stock at the time i ordered still trying to figure out which i like the best both great coils about same in field weight