Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coils

Nm50

I bought the legend with the LG30 coil.
I’m considering buying an additional coil
Should I get the LG24 or the LG15?
Most of my detecting is in city parks.
Thanx

I hunt quite a few parks here in NY…..I make it down to NYC parks at times as they are old, but EXTREMELY littered !….In cases like this, my little LG15 is surely the ticket !….I bought the Pro kit with 2 coils when I bought my Legend….I run the LG15 coil probably 90% of the time as it separates well, and runs deep….I can’t speak for the LG24 coil, but if your hunting in a lot of trash, you want to be as small as possible to be able to differentiate between targets….I’ve been tempted to purchase the LG24 coil, but not for use in littered parks..

The bigger the coil, the more area covered, and the more targets are under that coil at any given time…..A larger coil in littered parks sets you up for a trash symphony !…..You’ll end up walking away with a headache 🤕!

Last edited:
Sold the stock coil and bought a 24 and 15 both are great coils
I’ve decided to keep the stock coil and buy both the lg24 and lg15.
Our parks In New Mexico don’t have a lot of trash like NYC. But I never know where I’m going to end up, so I might as well be covered.
I have a 6” on my Nox 800 and it’s great.

I’ve decided to keep the stock coil and buy both the lg24 and lg15.
Our parks In New Mexico don’t have a lot of trash like NYC. But I never know where I’m going to end up, so I might as well be covered.
I have a 6” on my Nox 800 and it’s great.
That's my addiction.
I have to have every coil for every condition.
Every coil with lower shaft. Coil wire strapped one ft up the shaft. Ready for quick change out.
When I go to a new site I carry along a couple three machine's with coils. Once I've been there a couple times I'm down to two machines.
I'm waiting on the Manticore small coils.

That's my addiction.
I have to have every coil for every condition.
Every coil with lower shaft. Coil wire strapped one ft up the shaft. Ready for quick change out.
When I go to a new site I carry along a couple three machine's with coils. Once I've been there a couple times I'm down to two machines.
I'm waiting on the Manticore small coils.
You really do have it covered.
I like that.