Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"COIN METAMORPHOSIS" Here's My Annual Gold Coin I Bought This Year With Clad Quarters And Clad Dimes :bouncy:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
best-1.jpg

I cashed in my loot at the bank and kept enough money to purchase a limited "GOLD PENNY" struck at the Canada Mint in celebration of the last year we produced pennies. No more pennies will be minted. It's been a long time coming. I have been collecting gold coins for the past 20 years or so. Before gold sky-rocketed in price, I could purchase a gold coin with just the pennies I dug up, hence the term "COIN METAMORPHOSIS" or turning copper into gold.

Below are some of my gold coins purchased in the past.

goldtwo3.jpg

I have included in the above photo a Roman coin, purchased with the old 1810-1070 Ceylon for $73.00, back when gold was much cheaper per ounce.

one2-5.jpg