Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coins and silver under them bottle caps. :cam:

Fabio

Went detecting a couple of hours total, in a lot where they have an annual celtic festival.
Besides the tons of corona bottle caps, coins were for the picking, and even did some gold searching just to get a better feeling of the AT Pro.
I used standard mode, mainly because the lot used to be a junk yard, so I didn't want to be hastled by deeper signals. The pro mode was way too noisy.
For once, the silver items were giving nice high tones 91+.
The larger silver ring is a .800, while the darker round charm and the thinner ring are .925.
The round charm was deeper and is ancient, while the small button is also very old. The Austrians used to be at these grounds. I found quite a few old coins in this same area but in the nearby trails in the woods.
I did 20 minutes Saturday, but got chased away by thunderstorms. I did about 2 hours today, until I was exhausted and the sun started to toast me.

Went back to my favourite fields and popped up a few more Euro coins, plus another Un Soldo 1753W Gorizia, another 1 Kreuzer from 18??, and another 5 cents 1922 Italian Kingdom.
The AT Pro is incredible. It really makes metal detecting fun and a great hobby. And once again, doing the research on the finds, just adds more pleasure to the hobby.

Great finds Fabio! The dividends of doing research on possible hunt sites can be quite rewarding. Thanks for sharing, HH! :thumbup:

Good job Fabio !!La Vecchia Europa is very grateful for us European diggers.;) The thin ring, is silver? I found some similar but copper or alloy. Always small sizes.
regards

The two highest ones are scrap, while the big one on the left is wood. No, AT Pro does NOT detect wood. Well, maybe if it comes from Chernobyl or Fukushima...