Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Colossians 3: 22-25 HJV

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Some day we will rest from our LABORS; especially, when working for or have worked for a living & by serving our Lord as His obedient & faithful servants! (22) Servants obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eye service, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God. (Our bodies used to do good works for God & Country & for those to whom we work & labor for) (23) And whatsoever ye do , ((that which is good & not evil)) do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; (24) Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: For ye serve the Lord Christ -- (((earthly wages & benefits & retirement funds & inheriting eternal life with Jesus))) (25) But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons. ((((From the lowest of laborers to the highest elites working for companies or owning them, as we are to be good & treat others alike--Like we ourselves would want to be treated with respect in whom we labor for or our laboring employees)))) AMEN!!

I always did more than I was required to do from the PEOPLE I worked for & I respected their rules that didn't overrule God's Laws! If I was late getting to work it was because I couldn't & gave them the reasons without idiotic excuses or LIES! Never had trouble getting a job or keeping it! DO RIGHT & God will bless in many ways but do wrong than the curses of satan will follow, as joblessness & disasters come until repentant & living for & obeying JEHOVAH GOD in all we do! Is Jesus your Lord & Savior? If not--Do it before mortal death when it will be too late to accept Jesus by confession & repentance of all SINS! Amen! Ma

AMEN BETTY. we live in extreme conditions things look bad ,but keep praying and keep the faith. :thumbup: IF people think times are bad can you imagine what the TRIBULATION is going to like:look::hot::devil: Like one preacher said we are no longer living in the latter day its''THE END DAYS":huh:

Amen. Our preacher gave a sermon about "going the extra mile". Even when we see a piece of paper on the ground, just pick it up. We tend to walk on by thinking "It's not mine".