Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compadre Is HOT For Competitions

Hotdawg

Yesterday our club had a seeded competition hunt at one of the sandy beaches. There were twenty people that competed.
There were no rules as far as what size coil you could use on your metal detector. A few people had there clean sweep coils on there Tesoro's.
The hunt was forty minutes long.
I was using a Tesoro Compadre with the eight inch donut coil.
There was only Canadian clad and painted Canadian nickels( Token Prizes )planted.
I found a total of two hundred and twenty-seven nickels, fifteen dimes and eight quarters for a total of $14.85 cash.
For prize tokens I found a total of sixteen which included two silver Canadian quarters, a detecting magazine, a bottle of wine and twelve Canadian nickel dollars.

Attachments

• 001.1.JPG
    001.1.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 180
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 197
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
Well done! Doesn't surprise me a bit! I'm trying to remember how many buttons, dials, and menus you had to go through to set it up. Oh, yes, ONE!