Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Congratulations Bounty Hunter on finally opening up a forum.

Mick in Dubbo

It's good to finally see. I was trying to get some info on some Bounty Hunters several months back, but didn't find a single forum.
I don't own a Bounty Hunter at the moment, but a Tracker 4 was my first detector. The 3300 sounds like an interesting machine. Having a forum like this, will make a huge difference to new detector operators, as from my own personal experience I can attest to. I nearly gave up on the hobby, because I didn't know how to pinpoint with the machine (and still can't, with a tracker 4 at least) and it caused considerable frustration. Having a forum like this will help new operators come to grips with their new machines, preventing that type of frustration.
Good luck to all Bounty Hunter users, and make full use of this resource that you now have. Not only will it help you to overcome any learning problems you might have, but it adds a whole new dimension to the hobby, in which you can share your good times and bad, with like minded people.
Mick Evans.

I've used my tracker IV's for around 4yrs. They are a great machine for the price! RE: pinpointing, I have the 10" coils on my machines, I find that the old criss-cross method works very well!, with all the coils in fact. Sometimes if pinpointing is difficult, due to big targets it may be necessary to lift the coil a little higher, this will help you, as the signal seems to centre better. I have used these methods to great effect, finding [size=large]well in excess of $20,000[/size] worth of jewelery and coins in the last couple of years! HH all, regards Nugget.