Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CoRe arrived today!

I am so excited to know that my Nokta CoRe pro package arrived at the house today, while I have been relic hunting the past two days with my old trusted XLT. I hope to be able to continue to learn from others on this forum, and share my experiences along the way as well. I can't wait to see how this machine performs "out in the real world", for relic hunting and coin shooting.

bubbadirect said:
I am so excited to know that my Nokta CoRe pro package arrived at the house today, while I have been relic hunting the past two days with my old trusted XLT. I hope to be able to continue to learn from others on this forum, and share my experiences along the way as well. I can't wait to see how this machine performs "out in the real world", for relic hunting and coin shooting.

The Cores is so far ahead of the XLT in target separation that it's not even in the same universe. Heck, almost any 2 filter will out hunt the XLT in trash.

I predict you will LOVE the Nokta detector.

John said:
bubbadirect said:
,The Cores is so far ahead of the XLT in target separation that it's not even in the same universe. Heck, almost any 2 filter will out hunt the XLT in trash.

I predict you will LOVE the Nokta detector.

Thanks John. We have a modified version of the xlt relic program, so I can't wait to see how the CoRe does in comparison. I'm going to have buddy with his xlt (same settings) and compare signals before we dig. In super trashy environments, this PROGRAM stinks. In the CW areas, we have been finding 3 ringers at 10-12 inches with ease. I say "ease" because we listen for the sound based signal (no vdi, no icon, etc)....JusT a GRUNT sound that we knew was deep. Shell frags were found deeper than that. But then again, we would also find large and small iron that weren't always relics. Those V shaped fence staples always screwed us up, and L shaped square nails. Which would sometimes be DEEP , but would trick us with the occasional "good signal". Ugh. Lol

I honestly can't wait to get out there with the CoRe. From what I have read from
Monte, Keith Southern, and others, it sounds like am amazing machine. :)