Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CoRe shipped

I hope you got a good price they are selling for about 595.00 now

Low-Boy/LCPM said:

Where did you see that pricing? That sounds amazing!

Bubba

bubbadirect said:
Low-Boy/LCPM said:

Where did you see that pricing? That sounds amazing!

Bubba

Nokta FORS CoRe Metal Detector
w/ 11.2x7" DD Waterproof Search Coil, Headphones & 4 AA Alkaline Batteries

Retail $999.00

WAS $849 .15

[size=x-large]NOW ONLY $ 595 .00[/size]

Total Package Savings: 40%
KellyCo.............................................

I got mine for 590 shipped. Kellyco with 10 dollar coupon I am super stoked. My detecting buddy is apple crazy about his atpro I can't wait to out dig him this summer. Lol

You will be missing the boat totally if you don't get a small coil............I bet that is why the stock machine is so cheap.

greaser said:
I got mine for 590 shipped. Kellyco with 10 dollar coupon I am super stoked. My detecting buddy is apple crazy about his atpro I can't wait to out dig him this summer. Lol
You should kick his rear end. The small coil would make him cry like a baby and not want to play with you anymore.

I am thinking I will pick up the small coil after I pay uncle sam the rest of his due. I hate taxes.

they must be clearing out the ford to make way for the Racer . thats a good price

kaolinwasher said:
they must be clearing out the ford to make way for the Racer . thats a good price

Hello...just wanted to step in and clarify a few points.
Kellyco is not clearing out any inventory and as a matter of fact we just shipped them more units.
Kellyco $595 price is a discounted price based on our new $699 MSRP for the FORS which was announced a month ago
Thank you!

Ok I got the CoRe yesterday afternoon and all I can say is wow. Everything you have heard about the audio response is totally correct this thing is a monster in the trash. I hit a football field sideline next to the stands and it was nothing but pulltabs and foil just steady signals then bam 86 (copper or dime). I am in love I pulled 2 dollars in clad (frost was only 3 inches down) in an hour and a half and only dug 2 new style bigger tabs and on old school tab. Do yourselfs a favor and get one of these machines.