Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CP6 from Detecting the Past

Aaron

I ordered a set of CP6 5 days ago and have not received one note from them regarding my payment or shipping, and according to PayPal they haven't been shipped yet.
I emailed them back with the email they supplied from PayPal and it was returned back to me because the email wasn't any good.

I'm sure glad I'm not in a hurry to get these otherwise I'd pretty pretty irritated by now....

Fill out their online contact form. Put "Attention Danny" in the subject line. He is very good at getting back quickly. You'll get some action pretty quick.

Several threads on this they dont always answer emails but worth the wait.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,2002441

And it's been 2 days since I sent the last email: Attention Danny to their contact page from the website.

It's also been 1 week since I placed the order and never recieved any response whatsoever.

Whats going on Detecting the Past?

Sorry to hear that. My order was placed and shipped very quickly last week. I messaged Danny to see if he could tell me if there was a tracking number but no response today. He's usually very quick. Maybe he's off the past several days.