Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crossbow classic Pi

karlhayley

Dose any one know were i can buy a crossbow pi PCB Board from
i have the plans but need the board to build one

Thank you for looking at my post i hope some one can help

I've got a new spare version "C" in oz, what's it worth to you, keep in mind postage is like astronomy.

Out of interest what plans had you for the Crossbow PI ?? for the new project,does seem a very unusual but specific request,i am lucky that i still own one of the original Crossbow Classic PI machines No 13 the very last one made by George Overton,will never sell that machine because they are so rare,i will admit that i rarely use it these days as i prefer my TDI Pro.

A few of these machine appear from folks who have made them when the boards had been sold,not sure if they are still actually made as they had been a hard project to make and setup properly but those that did finish the projects ended up with a crazy deep machine like the original ones.