Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CRUD. DECISION TIME. RACER PRO or CoRe PRO?

Any last minute input/suggestions/warnings before I make *THE DECISION* and click the *BUY* button?

Bubba.
p.s. WHERE SHOULD I SELL MY GoldBugPro with 5 inch coil, 5x10 concentric, and 13 inch ultimate? HERE at findmall or another WORLDWIDE marketplace?

Thanks again!

Selling on the big worldwide charges you 10%. Pretty big hit. I would try the forums first. I have found selling the extra coils seperate brings me better prices when all is done.
Now as far as the racer vs core.
Ask your self, does weight matter?
Has Nokta cranked up the power in DI3 mode on the core, as they said to have done on the racer?
Flip a coin!!

Don't forget the 3% pp charges. In the end, 13% out the door if you sell on the big world-wide market.
As far as the Racer or CoRe I couldn't tell you as I haven't tried neither of them. Good luck in your decision.

I'm facing the same choice. Thinking about waiting on a Racer after I hear more from forum users but the CoRe is proven. I was in Daytona last week and drove over to Kellyco just to try out a CoRe, they were sold out and didn't have a demo either but they had a Fors Gold. I was amazed at the quality of the Nokta and how easy it was to swing with the weight being back towards your elbow. Also, the grip felt very good to my hand. A couple of reports on this forum pretty much rate them equal in performance. If the build quality of the Racer is equal to the CoRe it would probably be a slight advantage to the Racer because it's more compact and has a better screen layout (facing you instead of on the side). For some reason I still lean slightly towards the CoRe.

I enjoy the differentness of the Core and the 50 dollars in my pocket for the price difference helped as well. I have only been detecting a short time but I have found that while actually swinging I only pay attention to the sound and VDI so the lack of other info on the read out doesn't bother me in the slightest as a mater of fact I am kind of thinking it will be a plus. I believe the Core saves your settings as well doesn't it while the Racer doesn't. I am so excited for this season it will be my first full season and me and my detecting buddy have some killer sites to hit.