Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 software issue

Today I logged on the minelab XCHANGE2, plugged in my 3030 the screen on the right side shows my search programs but it doesnt allow me to edit anything. Since its much easier to do the editing over the computers screen I wish this would work. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? Appreciate any guidance.

Frogman, a side note. you don't have to be logged into Xchang2 to edit your search programs. Just open XC2, select the program to be selected, then click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the program selected. Then a screen will appear on the right side, make your edits there. With the 3030 connected to the computer, you are seeing the programs that you have loaded in the 3030. To edit them using your PC, they have to be in the PC, so you will have to manipulate the programs, to and from, the pc. Hope this helps. When the 3030 is connected to the pc, it can be toggled on to allow removal or installtion of programs then toggled off to allow editing of the programs once in the pc.