Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 - Updates.... How Often?

kanaka2

Hello everyone,

I'm new to MDing as well as this forum. Lots of great discussion - Thank You.

My name is Jason - I live in Northwest Lower Michigan.

Purchased an AT-Pro, used it a month this winter and cleaned up most of the clad off the local frozen beaches. Purchased a CTX 3030, cleand up the remaining clad on the local beaches behind the AT-Pro. (ok one 1907 Indian Head).

Anyway - that's where I'm at. Waiting for the ground to thaw.

***Back to my question from those more familiar with Minelab.

Any guesses how often Minelab will offer improvement updates to the CTX 3030? Have they only had one so far which included the Saltwater mode? At what point do you think Minelab will stop working on improvement updates to the CTX 3030 and start putting more time and effort into their next upcoming model? Sorta like Apples iPhone/iPad marketing model. They don't give you everything in the current model. Remembering they need to keep selling new detectors.

Just curious what predictions older Minelab users have for the future updating of the CTX 3030 and where the cut off point will be before they hold off until the next model.

Thanks! HH

Jason

The prediction has been, "Don't hold you breath. "

The latest update was CTX_3030_UPDATE_2012_10_31