Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CW friction primer or not?

WoofWoof

Found this friction primer in a known CW field close to a skirmish site, but since it's rare to find them intact don't know if it's period or not. Also found the US large cent close to it.
Both were found running Andy's hot relic program. The Deus with that program is killer for me!
[attachment 275141 Fuzeandlargecentsmallsize.jpg]

Nice find and it looks period - and in super conditon - to me. I have found a number of primers over the years with two being intact and what you have looks totally right.

Congratulations and good luck with continued searches at the site . . . . and glad the program is running well for you

Andy

Makes me wish I had known Andy's program on my two days of hunting in a Civil War area. It was my "leap of faith hunt" with the Deus and I did do alright with it. Hoping to head South again one of these days and will keep it in mind. Congrats on two nice finds. That primer is amazing.

Don