Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ 20 or P.I.

A

Anonymous

What is the opinion of you professional water hunters.
Should I go with a P.I. machine, CZ20 or possibly a Tesoro Tiger shark.
I know that the Cz20 has a lifetime warrenty and are built like a tank which is why I am swaying that way.
H.H.
Jay

Water hunting ? Shallow water (without air tanks) or diving.
A no motion PI unit is very good when diving in most instances as the search can be done slow and easy.
The coil of a CZ-20 must be in motion (slow to medium speed) in order to detect an item.
80% of my beach hunting is done with a CZ-20 with a
10.5" or an 8" coil. Sometimes I use the CZ-7a Pro again with a 10.5" or 8" coil.
I find the CZ-20 easy to use and therefore more productive on the beach or in shallow water hunting,
even if it rains. In night hunting the CZ-20 will give you the same id info as it will in daylight.
Leave a CZ-20 in the all metal mode, and you will have the same fun as if using most of the PI units.
Regards ivanll

Remember If you want to dig all just run the CZ in Auto or 0. It will dig everything like a PI but with the option of Discrimination. I heard the Tesoro chatters in salt water which is not good for thought deep targets.Good hunting,Joe