Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ 21 back from repair

H2OAU

FedEx dropped off the CZ 21 around 1 today and I immediately headed to the beach to try it out. I was actually able to finely ground balance. Nothing too spectacular about the finds today with the exception of a nail, yes a nail. The reason the nail was exceptional was because I pulled it from 19 inches deep in the wet sand. after I retrieved the nail I stuck the end of my scoop handle down into the hole and made a mental note of how deep it was and measured it when I got home. I knew it was deep and I was pretty sure it was iron but I wanted to dig it anyway to see exactly how deep it was. I'm kind of beside myself having dug it at 19 in. I also found a small piece of metal about the size of one of those little watch batteries and I dug that at about 10 in. The CZ 21 is now running much more like the old CZ 20 I had years ago. Before sending it out for repair I could run the sensitivity all the way up to 10 no matter where I hunted, now running it near 10 it's falsing. So here is one big thank you to First Texas products and Felix. I expected the machine to come back working better than it did when it left but 19in on a nail?.