Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ6A

A

Anonymous

I have been in hibernation for 2 years. My trusty CZ6A "NEVER" let me down. Coins, jewelry, and relic.
I am seeing alot of new detectors and scratching my head. What can the new CZ's or other detectors offer that my CZ6A can't accomplish.
I dismissed 6 name brand detectors to arrive at the CZ6A. My CZ6A has never left me out hunted or embarrassed. Coupled with the CZ20 I gathered 72 rings, more clad than I cared to dig and other thingies in a 7 month period.
I'm not a person set in my ways. I want the very best technolgy to match the energy I use to maximize my finds. I am not interested in bells and whistles if it does not represent an increase in targets/treasure over and above the CZ6A ability.
Talk to me seasoned hunters.

B.G. COP, Great haul on rings - where have you found so many? I have a friend who has has found many in drained and/or low lakes but what is you best source?
Thanks and HH,
flyguy

Here are a few of the rings. One ring was a 21 Diamond ladies ring

Basically I feel the CZ70 pro or one of the other digital CZ's provide you the ability to notch out each individual facet while leaving the others intact.Also the 10 inch depth reading versus the 8 inch and also pistol grip which many prefer over the S handle of a CZ6A..As far as depth and stability your unit is as good as any CZ..One wonders why the CZ6A was ever eliminated from the CZ line years ago.
Standing on the edge of a field with deep coins would feel confident with either..

Reread your post and only included CZ units as there are other forums to discuss various manufacturers..

Doesn't sound like I have a lot to offer, you've done as good as it gets with what you've got. In Fisher CZ machines, there's little difference with the digital display models it seems with the exception of the notch disc. As far as the newer variants with 4 tone capability, they won't affect someone who digs it all anyway. The CZ3D sounds liek an awesome machine and I'd like to try one out but it also sounds more specialized than earlier CZ's. Can't help you out with other makes, I stay away from too many or too few bells and whistles.