Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dave and I dueling Manticores latest video

Bunch of nice finds.
How'd that ring look on the 2D screen ?
Geez Mark smile for the camera.
Wish you guys would say all the settings your machine's on. And show the 2D screen.

Bunch of nice finds.
How'd that ring look on the 2D screen ?
Geez Mark smile for the camera.
Wish you guys would say all the settings your machine's on. And show the 2D screen.
Lol next time I'll do our settings and show some screen video thank for the input and I'll remember to smile I'm to serious when I detect.
Nothing looked to good on the 2d lots of broken bottles and iron in the holes
people must have smashed bottles on the wall behind where I found the two quarters the ring was in the 80’sI had to circle around every target in this spot
Nails glass in almost every hole or bottle caps.
A spot where you had to go by tone.
Dave is the camera guy he likes filming me kind of camera shy lol
Mark

Last edited: