Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DAVE J- Let's clear this out

Giantprawn60

Hi Dave,

Thanks for all the replies to my noob messages thus far.

Question: Is Teknetics going to release an underwater/beach detector this year? If not, when?

Thanks a lot

Not Dave but he has always said that the CZ was an unfinished project....meaning it could have been better given more development time. Now that was how may years ago?

It's pretty well established that Dave & Co. are working on a new line of multi freq units, one of which is rumored to be waterproof. It would not surprise me that given the advance in digital detectors and Dave's knowledge that these new detectors will be revolutionary.

The ole Jackpine

In general I don't comment on what engineering dept. is working on. When we have a product that's firmed up enough that we know what it is and think we know when we can ship it, marketing dept. will release the information.

Dave J. said:
In general I don't comment on what engineering dept. is working on. When we have a product that's firmed up enough that we know what it is and think we know when we can ship it, marketing dept. will release the information.

thanks Dave, I really am hoping that 2016 is finally the year....

bought the F75 in 2007, have G2+ now, have Racer2 on order.....

will buy the next 'Dave J.' design as soon as it's available...

cheers from a big fan....

I have never heard of any metal detector company announcing a new unit until it was only a few months from availability. It hurts the sales of the existing model.

Timing is everything, except performance, of course! The CZ line is legendary for its loyal users because it works. A new CZ and especially a waterproof one (and maybe a little lighter) would ignite a frenzy among beach hunters and many others. I have 2 CZ3Ds and have several other First Texas units along with 3 Excls and a 705 Xterra. I'd sell a kidney for light, tight improved CZ. Just sayin'... PLEASE! I am not getting any younger.

Build a cz in a t2/f75 style with part of the brains where the battery box is and the rest in the control head and give it all the control and features of a f75 and I'm selling machines to buy one pronto as everything I have just become obsolete.. Seriously the cz's are still amazing and should be built off of..

Elves in El Paso are diligently working to delight you - headed by the grand master of MD magic - Dr. Dave.

Seriously - they are not sleeping.

It's harder and more time comsuming than us mere humans realize.

I'm going to bed now!

Hey Dave

If you are working on a new waterproof machine PLEASE make it hip mountable for us old geezers that can't deal with the added drag of swinging a housing through the water. That would be much appreciated!

Tom

AMEN!!!!!
Jackpine Savage said:
Hey Dave

If you are working on a new waterproof machine PLEASE make it hip mountable for us old geezers that can't deal with the added drag of swinging a housing through the water. That would be much appreciated!

Tom

D&P-OR said:
AMEN!!!!!
Jackpine Savage said:
Hey Dave

Tom
[/quote
DITTO AMEN from another !!GEEZE!!