Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Day three...

JimGilmore

I put on the 5." coil and went exploring new area of the park I am hunting. It was a better day for coin count but still nothing old...I have found a spot I like but NY has the flakiest rule which I am going to ignore since they are ridicules.
I found 1 nice parkway that runs the whole length of the par. An it is across the street. So it may not even be the park but that's hard to determine.
I will hunt it and hope to find maybe a nice silver coin if I'm lucky.
I found
(7) quarters
(6) dimes
(0) nickles
(39) pennies. for a total of $2.74

Nice job !!!

I did spend much of the time with my disc set very high because I am looking to clear some areas and find a few dollars or two first. I figure I have 3 days a week/till Aug to hunt and about 2 hours each...each day I hunt I figure I am not spending about $10-15. Getting exercise and finding a few dollars...I also recovered about a dozen screw tops a few pull tabs and 2 different sets of key...1 was one key one was 3 keys...and a strange fob that I think, said some country's name..

Cool I love keys their collectable too. Shadow box makes a wonderful addition to your house.