Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deeptech Vista Gold is the real deal

First off, I want to say it takes alot to make me buy and try a new machine. I do alot of research and talk to numerous guys that are trying them in the field. What caught my eye about the Vista Gold was some videos from diggers showing depth in the ground. Air test are okay but the real test is in the ground. I was blown away by what I saw as far as depth and discrimination. More then just hype for sure. My very first thought after watching videos was this machine could be the total package. So, I bit the bullet and bought one. The first site I took my Gold to was near Bovina, a place every machine under the sun had hunted. One hill in particular had been severely pounded. I went down the side of the hills and dug bullets and buttons at depths I had never seen before, length of my sharp shooter blade. I got down so deep on the 1st bullet that I thought my machine was falsing. LOL The Vista Gold is a beast at depth. Work got in the way for awhile but finally found time to take the Gold to a iron infested ghost town I hunted years ago and thought had been sufficiently hunted out. Wrong! The Vista Gold pulled out deep relics all around the iron. Pics of finds below.

Good report. I love my Gold machine. I, too , have been working a Civil War era ghost town loaded with nails. The only time I dig a nail is when it's in the same hole as a good target. Once you learn what the machine is telling you, it's the best I've ever used in iron infested areas. And, deep, too.

kep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

Wow! Very nice CWtrader you did well!

Yes, The Gold is one hot machine take s awhile to adjust but boy is it a serious detector.

Congrats!
Paul (Ca)

Awesome coins for sure Dan...

Yes that DTVG will do some amazing things in iron...

Congrat's

Keith

the vista gold is awesome now I have a newer version than generation one I can't wait to try my old sites once again with the new sniper coil and by the way cwtrader awesome coin finds I'm still trying to get silver finds like that up here

Very nice finds and love the pics . The Gold is truly a must have for the serious relic site type hunter . It always amazes me with the way it will run through the nail infested sites and pick the goodies out without ever a false signal on said nails .

At the site with the ravines I was using the standard 11" Round coil. Great depth. At the iron infested site I was using the 11.5 Elliptical coil which sees thru iron extremely well. Next couple of hunts I am going to swap them up......I want to see what the 11" round can do in iron and what the 11.5 elliptical can do in ravines as far as depth. Should be interesting.

Fantastic finds! WOW so much for being beaten to death by every detector under the sun. I do not own one but I am "floored" by the depth this high frequency machine can reach down to. I have never been all that impressed by high frequency detectors but this one grabs my attention.

I own a vista gold and also agree that it is a great relic machine and it amazes me how well it picks out the goodies from the junk.
I also use my vista to hunt for gold nuggets and specimens around old mine sites and have found it excellent for picking the little bits out from amongst the trash.
An excellent relic machine but a very capable gold hunter as well.