Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DeepTech website

Guinea

Does anyone know what’s going on with the DeepTech website at the moment, as you can’t purchase items directly from their website anymore?

create an account here and you can buy deeptech-bg.com/

Thank you for the reply Richard. I’ve read lots of good feedback regarding your service as a dealer. Regarding the DeepTech website. I only purchased a Vista Relic from them a few weeks ago. Hence why I’m confused to see that you can no longer purchase their products directly from their website. I own 6 DeepTech metal detectors in total, including the Vista X.

I’ve actually emailed DeepTech directly to try and find out what’s happening, but I haven’t received a reply. From reading the posts on this forum I was led to believe they have a really good customer service. I absolutely love the performance of their detectors. I also own other top end machines to compare performance, especially on iron infested sites! I basically want to know whether customers will be able to purchase directly from their website again? Since even Backwoods Metal Detectors only have limited choice regarding accessory coils etc. I’m also based in the UK which makes postage easier. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to reply Richard.

Thank you for that information Richard. I’ve just logged in and you can indeed still purchase directly from the DeepTech website! The performance of the Super Six coil is exceptional for its size, since asides its awesome unmasking capabilities it also punches quite deep too. I’m really happy with my DeepTech machines, as they definitely offer tremendous value for money. Especially compared to some of the other the top end detectors costing double or triple the price! Thank you again for your efficiency in answering my query.