Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detech E-Series SEF Coil

5900_XL-1

Is the Detech E-Series SEF 8x6 coil compatible with the SE Pro? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Yes ! Any coil that works on a E-trac will work with an SE Pro as well. I have both detectors and interchange the coils. I have all the SEF coils and Sun Ray coils, they all will work on both units.

roadapple said:
Yes ! Any coil that works on a E-trac will work with an SE Pro as well. I have both detectors and interchange the coils. I have all the SEF coils and Sun Ray coils, they all will work on both units.

Thanks! I'm getting my first Minelab this week, SE Pro. I've read great things about the 8x6 SEF, and I've loved the 8x6 on my Whites machines. I gotta learn those Milelab tones with the Pro coil, but the 8x6 will likely be ordered soon afterwards.

You'll get all kinds of advice on what to do with your first Minelab and what settings to use. I'm not going to suggest any certain way of going about it,other than factory settings will get you going nicely. To first start out you'll need as much simplicity as possible,and factory settings will let you not only find coins at respectable depths,but they will also keep you from getting overwhelmed. That is critical.