Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:detecting:AT Pro Coil Comparison Graph Using 8.5" x 11" DD Standard vs. 9" x 12" Optional Concentric Coil:detecting:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
coilcomparisons.jpg

u have any gold chains u could check with the concendric 9x12?

i am thinking hard on getting one............i know when i owned tesoro compadre and silver umax, both were killers on small chains and concendric.

thanks
m

Love your graphs John! Good job. Interesting results...

Alan

John, Thanks for this great information on the AT Pro and the work you are sharing on your testing.

In the last few day I have been to 8 different park areas, that I search on a regular basis.
When I ground balance, most of them balance at 63-68... out of those 8, one was at 80.
Looking at you chart on the stock vs. 9X12 coil., There isn't a lot of difference in depth on the coils on your test.
In your area what numbers does your AT Pro balance at, as an average ??? I know different locations will read differently.

I am thinking of getting the 9X12 coil, but if your numbers are very close to the numbers I have here( 63-6:geek: it would be better to stick with the stock coil.

For taking the time to do these tests, and to share with everyone in a manner that .....well....even a caveman could understand :) I think the mod here should consider making a sticky out of your graphs~

Thanks John!:thumbup: I might just get one o'those for the salt water beaches!:garrett::detecting:Happy Hunting!:)