Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DETECTING PARTNER IN NJ - PA

BIG-BOB

Hi everyone I live in Hunterdon County NJ in the Clinton-Asbury area 08802 and have been detecting on & off for the past 30 years ... after a bad injury 4 years ago leaving me all messed up and disabled at 45 I am finally recovered and better to start hunting again I got out a few times last fall and did great. I have a lot of places to go old homes.. farms.. parks.. schools .. churches etc .... and would love the company so if you are close to me let me know I am also about 20-25 mins from Easton, PA and I don't mind the drive over. Thanks

I am from edison, I am farm jar with the area your from. I wouldn't mind coming out your way.I have a few spots it that area.send me an e mail and

we can meet up
Jim.

im next to Columbia,NJ, portland pa area always looking to go dirtfisin , drop me a pm frankiej75@hotmail.com

Replying to your old post. Are you still detecting. I'm in Indiana but have some spots in Easton area............Steve