Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DETECTIVAL 2018

You should have released your future multi freq now rather than later. And you kind of let us down coming out with a new version of the impact this early. So I do hope your new water land machine that with new software offers more freq higher than 20 and better all metal like split duel sound. More coils that are released with the new machine. You left the impact abandoned why did you even make it?

Dilek let everyone know at the start that hence forth all products will be under one name and not two separate brands: Nokta / Makro Detection Technologies

Then she held up some examples of new products to be released next month or shipped in early 2019, but nobody heard the full story with that first announcement at Detectival. She announced the Anfibio series, Scuba Pinpointer and the Simplex, a completely waterproof model that will be their 'entry level' unit that is simple enough for beginners yet provides performance for more experienced detectorists ... and said the retail price would likely be in the $250 to $400 range.

Actually, I just said that, but Dilek didn't say what I said in her initial announcement. :confused:

They did point out some of the new physical design, like the new 11" round-shaped DD coil, the fully adjustable arm cup and a few other things. A new 'Multi-Frequency' will be selectable, and she announced the sample specimen they are working on to be a simultaneous Multi-Frequency model. It will be here in the future, but Nokta / Makro does their best to work with their design and pre-production evaluation to make sure things are as close to right as possible rather than hurry a new but incomplete product to market.

I encourage anyone, regardless which manufacturer offers a new product, to reserve their opinion until they actually have their hands on a production specimen to actually check it out and know if it is something that will work for them or not.

Just my thoughts,

Monte

I think some of us are going off the testers that have it and even compared it to the 800 for depth.What they should do is compare it to the impact and kruzer and see if the new software is really a improvement. It maybe a small improvement with a better coil but your right the hype from testers is not enough to show me why it is better than the Impact. And why they left the impact behind with no big software updates or this new coil.