Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

detector bag help

A

Anonymous

I got bag for my 2500 can't make it fit any help I will thank you .
lost in texas
spanky

Not sure what detector bag you are talking about there Spanky, but after being dissatisfied with several bought for that purpose, I finally found a large baseball bat bag. You can get them at any sporting goods store, usually at a discount this time of year. It is the perfect size to hold my detector with upper stem attached, large, medium, and small coils, headphones/UniProbe, digger, and pockets for my goodie pouch and extra batteries. Everything I need to hit the door with 15 seconds notice. All bat bags are not the same size, so make sure you get the large if you don't want to take off the upper stem. HB

Those are DetectorPro's UniProbe headphones. Great quality headphones with built-in pulse induction circuitry to drive an electronic probe. Just flip a simple switch on the headphone to change from hearing your detector to hearing an electronic probe that far outperforms any others I know of. Pricey, but a wonderful invention in my opinion. HB

thanks all its the one mary sent me (fits all garretts)

I'm sure you are familiar with the rectangular black travel bags used by most flight attendants and many passengers. They have a pull out handle and wheels, stiff sides, many pockets and straps inside intended to hold a shirt or suit in place. I find it works great for my detectors and equipment(I have three)and if I am traveling, I have some room for clothes too.