Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detector case

Here is a safe solution to taking your detector on the airlines. I have been looking for a way to transport my detectors without them being damaged. All the manufacturer's cases, I've seen, were the soft type which were fine in my airplane but I wouldn't trust it to the airlines. I looked at using gun hard cases but they were only about 4 to 4 1/2 inches thick which was too small. I have found one from SKB of Orange, CA that works great. It's the "Short rifle two gun case" model. It is fully padded and holds two detectors, however a coil over 10 inches won't fit. Now I won't have to worry about my Surf Pro getting smashed when I go to Hawaii next month.

Cool, Ive been looking for a case that I can use for my MXT but not have to disassemble it. I want something I can just open up and go. I have heard of some people (in another post) using archery cases but could not find out which model case.:stars: